The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is a premier professional Institute and a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament under the administrative control of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Govt. of India to regulate and develop the profession of Cost and Management Accountancy (CMA) in the country.
Over time we have seen that people tend to confuse between various terms like CMA, ICMAI, CWA, and ICWAI. So, to end your all confusion, Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) has changed its name into The Institute of Cost Management Accountants of India (ICMAI). Also, ICWA course has been renamed as CMA course. There is no difference between ICWAI and CMA, and they are the same. They are two different words used to describe one single thing. ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India whereas CMA stands for Cost Management Accounting. Apart from the literal meaning, there is no difference at all.
- CMA Course Curriculum is designed to meet Industry requirements and challenges in Global Economic Scenario
- Hands on Computer and Soft skills training
- Industry oriented practical training programme
- Six Skill Sets – Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis and Evaluation
- Four Knowledge Pillars – Management, Strategy, Regulatory Function and Financial Reporting
Our Motto – Student friendly Syllabus and Industry friendly Students
CMA Courses at Egytim Academy
Egytim Academy! The Best CMA Coaching Centre in Chennai undertakes classes for CMA Foundation, CMA Intermediate and CMA Final
CMA Foundation covers 4 Subjects, each carry 100 Marks.
CMA Intermediate has 2 Groups, overall with 8 Subjects, each carry 100 Marks
CMA Final has 2 Groups, overall with 8 Subjects, each carry 100 Marks